Pages

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

8 Reasons Why Today is Fabulous

In no particular order here they are:
  1. 90210 the complete first season is available on DVD.
  2. It's 90 degrees outside and it's November 7th.
  3. It's election day which means I get to walk to my local polling place and vote!
  4. I presented my case study this morning to the hospital dietitians, the dietetic services director and my professor. They were very impressed.
  5. Keith Urban's new cd is available at Target ($9.98). If you buy it there you also get access to advance purchase tickets for his upcoming tour.
  6. Sugarland's new cd Enjoy the Ride is also available.
  7. I ate breakfast with my Dad this morning.
  8. I ran 2.2 miles this evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also, it is the 25th anniversary of the birth of Brian Smith!!!
Thanks for the card! I'm off to Spain... Talk to you when I return :)