Once again I am taking off to travel the world. If you know me, you know this is what I live for. This time it's for a week and the destination is London. The last time I was there, Christmas 2004, it was a trip to say goodbye to my grandmother. This time it's a time for celebration, and boy do we have a lot to celebrate!
- My dad turning 60.
- 20 years of living in the United States.
- My brother joining my mother, father and I as a dual citizen.
- My sister completing ten years as an accountant.
- 15 years of my dad working as an independent consultant.
- 15 years as an American Pharmacist for my mother.
- 25 years of living outside of the United Kingdom.
- My 25th birthday.
The big party will be next Saturday on the bank of the Thames. I'm excited to spend time with my family, meet new significant others and catch up with both extended family and friends. I know a week isn't long enough for everything I want to do, but for now it will have to suffice. I just hope that I can sleep some on my flight tomorrow.